The Best Seats, the Best Prices, the Best Value
Five ways to order:
- Order by phone: 206-543-4880
- Fax in an order form: 206-685-4141
- Mail in your order form
- Drop by the UW Arts Ticket Office
- On-site at Meany Hall at any of the remaining performance nights of the current season
UW Arts Ticket Office
1313 NE 41 ST
Seattle, WA 98105
Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 AM-6 PM
All artists, programs, dates, and prices subject to change.
There are a host of reasons for becoming a series subscriber. Here are just a few:
- Choose first and lock in your seats—The best seats in Meany Hall are available to UW World Series subscribers before tickets go on sale to the general public. Once you have your seat, it’s yours for the entire season.
- Don’t miss a thing with cross-series ticket exchanges—Can’t make one of the events you’ve subscribed to? No worries. As a subscriber, you can exchange your series tickets to any event we offer. Just select something else you’d like to see, return your originally issued tickets, and we’ll take care of the rest. Please note: Cross-series ticket exchanges are subject to availability. Some restrictions and upgrade charges may apply. Call the UW Arts Ticket Office at 206-543-4880 for more details.
- Share the experience with discounts on single tickets—Subscribers receive a discount of $3 off any Regular-priced single ticket to a Series event purchased in addition to their subscription, and $5 off Regular-priced Chris Thile and Hilary Hahn Special Event tickets. Tickets may be added to the subscription order or purchased any time throughout the 2013-14 season, handling fees are waived.
- Additional savings for UW staff, faculty, alumni, seniors, and students—If you fall into one of these groups, we have special subscription rates just for you. (And even if you don’t fall into one of these groups, subscribe and you’ll still save up to 20%, compared to the cost of buying single tickets.)