Free Youth Matinees
2013-14 Free Youth Matinee season opens at noon on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
What information do I need to prepare for registration?
- School or group name, address, and contact information.
- Group leader’s name and contact information.
- Your group’s top three performance choices.
- The number of seats you desire (including teachers and chaperones as well as students).
- Transportation method.
- Special audience member needs (wheelchair, hearing impaired, etc.)
Please read the guidelines below.
Performances are open to grades 3-12. Due to high demand, each group may reserve in only one performance. Group size is limited to 15 minimum and 110 maximum. Teachers are responsible for bringing an appropriate number of chaperones to actively monitor your group. No children under five are permitted.
Maximize Student Learning
Each registered teacher receives a resource packet containing educational materials to assist in integrating your UWWS matinee experience into classroom curriculum.
This event/activity is NOT being sponsored by the school district and the district assumes no responsibility for the conduct of or safety of the event/activity. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, the school district shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees, and judgments or awards.